Pages

Friday 12 October 2012

October Challenge "Contemporary Christmas"

Hello everyone

Sure signs it getting close to Christmas. Cold and dark early evenings and Christmas stuff already in the shops. Anyway, here is my card for this months challenge at http://jandccreationschallenge.blogspot.co.uk. Please pop over and have a go all is welcomed.

"Contemporary Christmas"

Here is my contemporary Christmas Card for this month's Challenge.
Materials:
Red Card
White Happy Christmas Ribbon
Wild Rose Studio Stamp from J&C Creations
Spellbinders Label Twenty-Three Die from J&C Creations
Marianne Design Christmas Tree Die from J&C Creations
Tim Holtz Distress Pens from J&C Creations
Red Liquid Pearl from J&C Creations

How I made the card:

1.            Red card for background and cut around the edge using a twist cutting tool.
2.            Using white card I embossed the next layer using a spotted embossing folder and
               layered it using red and white card.
3.            I wrapped across the card ribbon with "Happy Christmas" written on it.
4.            I stamped a Wild Rose Studio image onto white card and coloured it in using Tim Holtz 
               Distress Pens.
5.            Die Cutting 3 Christmas Trees and layering them up at a angle to give it a bit more
               depth and using Red liquid Pearls to give the effect that the tree is decorated.
6.            To finish off I have used a holly die flourish.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I do hope you have enjoyed some of my creations. Georgina x