Sure signs it getting close to Christmas. Cold and dark early evenings and Christmas stuff already in the shops. Anyway, here is my card for this months challenge at http://jandccreationschallenge.blogspot.co.uk. Please pop over and have a go all is welcomed.
Here is my contemporary Christmas Card for this month's Challenge.
White Happy Christmas Ribbon
Wild Rose Studio Stamp from J&C Creations
Spellbinders Label Twenty-Three Die from J&C Creations
Marianne Design Christmas Tree Die from J&C Creations
Tim Holtz Distress Pens from J&C Creations
Red Liquid Pearl from J&C Creations
How I made the card:
1. Red card for background and cut around the edge using a twist cutting tool.
2. Using white card I embossed the next layer using a spotted embossing folder and
layered it using red and white card.
3. I wrapped across the card ribbon with "Happy Christmas" written on it.
4. I stamped a Wild Rose Studio image onto white card and coloured it in using Tim Holtz
5. Die Cutting 3 Christmas Trees and layering them up at a angle to give it a bit more
depth and using Red liquid Pearls to give the effect that the tree is decorated.
6. To finish off I have used a holly die flourish.