Pages

Friday 5 October 2012

World card Making Day at J & C Creations


" Today is World Card Making Day,  to celebrate J & C Creations are running an extra challenge on the J & C Creations Designs to Inspire Blog, they are offering one lucky winner this  fantastic prize





To be in with a chance of winning this great prize they would like to see your cards Celebrating Friendship to find out more about the challenge pop over to the J & C Creations Designs to Inspire Blog by Clicking HERE
This is my version "Eskimo Friends"



1 comment:

  1. Georgina! Your cards are great,as well you image coloring!
    I'd be happy to support you and become a follower of your blog, so I could know when you make something new. Keep on creating!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I do hope you have enjoyed some of my creations. Georgina x