Pages

Sunday 29 March 2015

Rocker Card

Good afternoon all. Well the clocks have gone forward which gives us lighter evenings, so more time for crafting. It's been a rainy day today so I have been in my craft room making this creation for this weeks challenges.


I have made a Rocker Card and used Magnolia Tilda in which I haved coloured her in using Distress Markers. For the backing paper I have also used Ice Princess and Something Blue Magnolia Tilda backing papers. The dies I used are Butterflies from Joy Crafts and the leaves are from an unknown make. 


The flowers are Mulberry Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts. I have also recently bought some Gesso from Live and Love crafts which is a fantastic product.

I have entered this card into the following challenges:

Challenge 148 - Use your stash (Tildastown)
Challenge 115 - Use a sentiment (Sweet Magnolia)
Anything but a Square (Ribbongirls)
Challenge 135 - Girly (Fussy and Fancy)

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to look at my creation


5 comments:

  1. Fabulous design!! Your Tilda is perfectly coloured...so many wonderful details...thank you for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy!! Good luck!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty rocker card! Thank you for joining in with the Ribbon Girl 'Magnolia Only' Challenge, best of luck, Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty, love the combo
    thanks for playing with us at tilda's town
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty. Thank you for joining is at Tilda's Town.

    Hugs
    Nathalia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I do hope you have enjoyed some of my creations. Georgina x