Pages

Monday 5 May 2014

Allsorts Challenge "Butterflies"

Good afternoon all on this sunny Bank Holiday Monday. What a great way to spend the day with crafting !! Here is my card that I have made for the "Butterflies" challenge at Allsorts. Click here to see more details http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/


The following products were used:
Dark Purple Plain Card
Light Purple Plain Card
6 x 6 Heart Magnolia Ink Backing Paper
Marianne Die "Butterflies"
Mulberry Flowers
Ribbon
Martha Stewart Handmade Clay Square frame
Magnolia Tilda coloured using Tim Holtz Distress Inks


Many thanks 

3 comments:

  1. This is just lovely for our Butterflies theme Gina, thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x (My Grand Calibur candy runs until the weekend here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing with our challenge at allsorts this week Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Gina, Thankyou for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week. This is a lovely design and love the use of the Butterfly die. I too enjoy using this. Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I do hope you have enjoyed some of my creations. Georgina x