Pages

Tuesday 3 July 2012

Ho Ho Ho Christmas

Ho Ho Ho Christmas
It feels like winter today!! Wet and not very warm.
For this challenge I have made a Christmas Paper Carrier Bag.
This is for Crafter's Companion Challenge. You can enter by clicking on the link


I have used different types of methods such as tearing, distressing & die cutting.
For the backing I have used 2 type of christmas paper and teared around the edge and backed it onto red card. The snow flake die cut is from the Tim Holtz sizziz On the edge range. The topper is a tilda magnolia stamp which I have coloured in using promarkers. I have also added embellishments from my craft stock.


Products used:
Magnolia Tilda Stamp
Tim Holtz Alterations - On the Edge Sizzix Die (J & C Creations)
Various Christmas Backing paper
Red & Green small buttons
Metal Holly Leaves
Plastic Christmas Tree & Snow Flake


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I do hope you have enjoyed some of my creations. Georgina x